Bihar Scholarship 2017-18 OBC/Minority BC/EBC Post Matric Online Form
Bihar Scholarship 2017-18
It is great News for Scholarship seeking Students of Bihar. The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag is soon going to Notify regarding Bihar Scholarship 2017-18 for SC/ST/OBC/Minority BC/EBC Post Matric.The candidates perusing various courses may fill Bihar Scholarship 2017-18 online using the official website. All the qualified and needful students who are learning in Pre-Metric, Post-Metric, and Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses may apply for this scheme. SC/ST/OBC/Minority BC/EBC Candidates are eligible to apply for this Bihar scholarship scheme.
There Students who are studying in Ninth, Tenth, 11th, 12th & Under Graduate/Post Graduate programs such as BA, BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Ed., MA, MBA, MCA, M.Com, M.Sc., M.Ed. etc., may benefit from Bihar Government’s scholarship facility. The Students who wish to apply for this opportunity their parent’s income must be less than 2 Lakh per annum.
Bihar Scholarship Application Status 2017-18
Viewers are advised to read this page cautiously before applying online for this scheme. Before applying this application, all the required fields must be filled carefully the needed data. Take all the needed documents before entering the form and registered application at the official web link. You should save your registration number after registering the application. This registration number is important because it is used for getting the status of the Bihar Scholarship.
The Students of the private college may also apply online application, but the condition will be their Guardians annual income should be less than 2 lakh. The Qualified students first prepare your required documents like Income certificate, Cast certificate, and Domicile etc.
- The Student should have got at least 80% of marks in class 12th. Those who have gained at least 80% marks in class 12th will be considered.
- During graduation program, the candidate will be able to entertain benefit as per the Scheme.
- Guardian of an applicant should have an annual income of 1 lakhs. Students from class 10th and 12th are eligible to apply for Scholarship.
- Students of government school/ board/ institute/ university will be preferred.
- Caste Certificate of the applicant is required.
- Income Certificate of a guardian is required .
- The last exam passed proof.
- Not more than two children from the family
- Fee Details by the institution.
- An Affidavit from Parents required
- Details of Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- An Applicant Photograph & Signature is a must.
Notification about Scholarship:
You are requested to check our web page or the official website for current and up to date information and notifications regarding Bihar Scholarship 2017-18 SC/ST/OBC/Minority BC/EBC Post Matric Online Form Status.
Regularly check our web page or official website of Bihar Scholarship 2017-18 Scheme for the Applying date and last dates.
How to apply online for Bihar Scholarship
- Open the official website i.e. "bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in"
- In the homepage check the current notification option.
- Check for the suitable link and click on that.
- Online registration link you select.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Then fill the application form without mistake.
- You should now upload the necessary documents.
- Proofread this once more and then tap the proceed button.
- Now your fully filled application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Take printout for further use.
Note: Candidates are strongly advised to keep note the registration ID or keep safe the registration slip. You will need it when you want to track your scholarship status.
To Check Status Click: bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in
Bihar Scholarship 2017-18 OBC/Minority BC/EBC Post Matric Online Form Reviewed by Shidra Saifi on 05:26:00 Rating: