West Bengal Scholarship Online 2017–18 Application form for Minority/SC/ST/OBC Students
West Bengal Scholarship 2017
Hi, everyone you have good news from State Government which is going to offer the various West Bengal scholarship schemes in the academic year 2017-18.The government offers the WB scholarship this helps meritorious students. This scheme only for those candidates, who are pursuing any course currently 10th, 12th, undergraduate and postgraduates such as BCA, BBA, MCA, MBA, B.A, M.A etc. in the recognized institution of West Bengal and other states of India.
West Bengal Scholarship is a fabulous opportunity for students who are not from financially strong family. A worthy student may register your application as soon as the West Bengal Scholarship 2017-18 Online Application Form for Minority/SC/ST/OBC Students is announced. For this, you must have up to date information regarding this. So kindly check our website or official website regularly.
Visit our web page or the official website of West Bengal Scholarship Scheme regularly for the important dates.
Notification about Scholarship:
Candidates are requested to check our web page or the official website regularly for the up to date information and notifications regarding WB Scholarship Scheme Form Status.
Scholarship Online Form 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:
- The student should be the citizen of India and Resident of West Bengal.
- Candidate’s family annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
- Applicant must have obtained minimum 50% marks in the last final examination of the Board/ University.
- Applicants having minimum 50% marks will be qualified for online applications under Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- For the Girl Students, 30% Scholarship has been kept reserved.
- The applications without necessary documents will be rejected
- Students scanned copy of previous year mark sheet.
- Students scanned copy of self-Declaration.
- Applicants parental Income Certificate’s scanned copy.
- Bank A/C pass book of the Student.
- Institute verification form’s scanned.
- Photograph of the Student needed.
- Religion Certificate (Self Declaration), Scanned copy.
Apply for West Bengal Scholarship Online Form 2017:
- First Visit official web portal "www.scholarships.gov.in".
- Next on the home page select “New Registration”.
- Now enter all right details and gain Login ID and Password.
- You must save Registration ID or Login ID and Password for future use.
- Again you must log in with ID and password.
- Next hit the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Fill all the fields in the application form correctly with important details and don’t forget to upload your photo.
- You must also upload the required documents with your photo.
- You must check all the details carefully before submitting the application.
- Finally get a printout or a hard copy for further use.
Click here to check-Apply Online
West Bengal Scholarship Online 2017–18 Application form for Minority/SC/ST/OBC Students Reviewed by Shidra Saifi on 02:39:00 Rating: